- Here is a schedule based on the current time schedule of the elementary school that I attended. It may differ for different school districts and areas in China.
- Each class last for 40 minutes.
- Chinese students do eye exercise since first grade to protect their eyes. Here is the link to show how they do this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPNwXqoVvsQ
- Students have 5-10 minutes break between different classes. During this period, students get ready for the next class and go to the bathroom. They are not encouraged to go to the bathroom during class time.
- Subjects include main subjects and specials. Foreign language is a main subject that is required for every student, instead of a special.